Audio and Notes in Intermediate Spanish: Episode 33
Welcome to Themes for Intermediate Learners of Spanish Speakers from Bolivia, Spain, and Argentina on Daily Life and Culture by Real Life Language.
Listen to real Spanish
Learn real Spanish.
Learn Spanish like a native from a native in this series of podcast episodes of conversations. In this series, you will learn through audio and notes in Intermediate Spanish. Today, you will hear an opinion about Los Toros.
How to use this to learn Spanish:
1. Listen to the episode. It is short, from a native speaker, and at a normal speed.
2. Read the questions.
3. Listen to the episode, and work through the questions.
Entrevistadora: ¿Te gustan los toros?
Entrevistada: Bueno, no mucho, porque me parece un poco cruel.
I. Preguntas abiertas
- ¿Estás de acuerdo con Mariona en que la corrida de toros es cruel?
- ¿Crees que deberían prohibirse las corridas de toros? ¿Por qué?
- ¿Has visto alguna corrida de toros? ¿Qué te pareció?
Do you want the workbook? Get your free copy here: https://reallifelanguage.lpages.co/themes-for-intermediate-learners-of-spanish/
Do you want to master Spanish in the next year? Check out the course here: https://real-life-language.teachable.com/p/the-5-week-linguist
Need some help understanding? Check out this AMAZING resource. Readlang is one of the best tools out there to learn a new language by reading. This Google Chrome extension can help you break down and understand text on the web. You can even upload a PDF. Understand, review and even make flashcards. There are free and paid versions. Check it out: https://readlang.com/